Almost Spring~




Greetings and Salutations!  Let me begin again...

For the first time in several months, I have my computer in my lap and am able to tap on the keys in the quiet stillness of the house.  Liam is at school and Lila is napping. Anyway, my computer has had some issues, and it is finally fixed  because I can use it again. I am even more thrilled that it was an easy fix and did not require I buy a whole new laptop.  This computer will due just fine for now.   It feels great to have my feet up on the couch and to have a little time to write.  This is precious, quiet time. May I enjoy every minute of it!

I've been sick over the past week and have had laryngitis along with my cold.  It's been a while since I've been sick like this.  I taught on Sunday and really should have stayed home.  It went alright despite all the unexpected things that came up.  It was a day of teaching I won't soon forget.  Anyway,  I decided to take last night off from teaching due to the fact that my voice box was still irritated and, well,  I was feeling pretty crummy. I am happy to report that taking the night off and focusing on rest has made a big difference this morning.  I feel a ton better and am glad to feel more energized and clear headed.  The sinus stuff seems to be clearing too.  My voice is still hoarse and raspy, but my throat doesn't really hurt like it did.  Yay!  I am so glad to finally be on the mend.  When you have children,  the luxury of staying in bed sick and in your pajamas all day is not an option.  Thank goodness I have a great husband and mom who help me make time for rest when and where they can.

It's been a busy time as usual.  Jason has been very busy with work.  This is cycling camp season and this time of year is quite demanding and stressful in many ways on all of us.  That said,  Liam's Spring break is just around the corner as is the Spring season.  We are all looking forward to Spring break and some camping that week. We need to get out and immerse ourselves in nature for a couple days at least so that we can all recharge.  This is a great time of year here in the desert.  March is my favorite month because of Spring, because it is the month that both Jason and I were born, but mostly because March brings in a new kind of energy.  March is a time of new beginnings, renewal and upliftment, and I can feel it already!

I find myself ready to purge and get rid of things I no longer use or need like: clothes, housing goods, toys, habits and such.   I definitely feel an increased need to get my house and life organized and clean and clear so that I can receive all of the new that wants to come in.  I see a yard sale in the very near future and some serious spring cleaning too.  It's time to let go of some things for sure, and I am ready to do just that.

All in all, things are good.  It is a time of abundance for me and my family in many ways.  I am thankful for this particular shift in more ways than one. It's nice to see the hint and bounty of Spring arriving a little early this year.  I am ready for more color, budding trees, flowers and the smell of orange blossoms in the air, sunshine mornings, and all the beauty that Spring brings. It feels like a time of celebration.  So, let's celebrate!

Welcome in the New and Dance the Sun,
Marcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Away~

A Mother's Plea For Help ~

Big and Wide Open~