Synchronicity~

So I had this experience today that I thought I would share because it surprised me and it seemed so kind and out of the ordinary.  

I was in the UMC OB waiting room waiting to see my doctor when this sweet old woman in her 80's stopped to sit down and talk with me.  She said, " God guides me to talk to certain people and he guided me to talk to you."  So we sat and chatted and she told me her name.  I shared my name and then she asked when I was due and if I knew what I was having.  I shared with her both pieces of information and then she placed her hand on my belly, said a blessing, closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them again and said, " You're going to have an easy birth." I smiled and thanked her and we chatted a bit more.  

Sweet little story and a wonderful experience to have just before my daughter is born especially since it is my wish to have an easy, peaceful, joyful birth and this is what I have been preparing for. There is no doubt in my mind that this seemingly random moment with a stranger and the words she spoke were meant for me and my sweet baby.  I'd say that waiting for over an hour to see my doctor was worth it as it put me in the right place at the right time to hear exactly what I needed to hear.

Synchronicity?  Yes, I think so.  

Smile,
Marcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Away~

A Mother's Plea For Help ~

Big and Wide Open~