Heat, Humidity, Heart~

I feel like it has been a while since I've written. All is going well in most ways despite the irritation I feel with the heat.  I think the heat has been a little too much for me.  Our AC went out and with the added humidity in the air, the swamp cooler isn't doing much to cool things down.  I have had a difficult time cooling down and have discovered that the heat or feeling constantly hot is pretty aggravating and it makes me oddly emotional.  It is all very curious.  Thankfully, my folks live just up the street, so we have been spending most of our days up there.  I hope to have the air conditioner fixed by this weekend and will look forward to that.

On a positive note,  I had a private session yesterday that was a really fantastic experience for me and for the client I worked with.  I find private sessions are a wonderful opportunity to learn and to hone my intuitive skills as a teacher.  It seems to me that when I am given the opportunity to work one-on-one,  I tap into my innate ability to help heal.  During the session,  I marveled at the way things unfolded and evolved.

You go in to it not knowing exactly what you will work on, sometimes you do but not always, and you go with it and trust your intuition and inner wisdom and it all works out so perfectly.  Anyway,  we ended up working on shoulders because that is the way the session naturally unfolded, and it felt to me that's what was needed.  It was a huge opening experience for this individual.  She was brought to tears by this new feeling and opening in her body and heart and by this new clarity in her mind. It was almost as if she felt a deep sense of relief.  It made me so happy to be able to help and to know that I could help.

After the session concluded,  I left feeling so honored and grateful to have been part of the experience. What kept running through my mind was how much I love what I do and how it just gets better as I go along.  I am constantly amazed at the way the role of the teacher really is always about being the student.  I may be offering what I know and what I've learned, but I always learn something new from the people I share these things with.  Amazing!

So this morning I am again filled with gratitude for this aspect of my life,  for the opportunity to be both the student and the teacher, for this path that found me and for the desire to continue on.  Who knows where it will continue to lead me, but I will follow as long as I enjoy doing so.

Now, to enjoy another aspect of my life... my son.

Enjoy the day,

Marcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Plea For Help ~

A Long Time Away~

Big and Wide Open~