Today

I am feeling pretty tired this morning. Liam is sick again and having a hard time. He is not sleeping well but better than anticipated. And we are spending a lot of time at home, which gets old after a while. Poor little guy. He was just sick less than a month ago for two weeks. It is a little frustrating because I just want him to feel good. This is why I don't really care to take him to the mall park or certain spots because, more often than not, some parent's think it's okay to bring their sick kids to these places. Even with the obvious signs of sickness, like snot all over the child's face, these little ones are let loose to play and slime the place with gooey germs. Yuck! Just keep the kid home and let them get better because I really think the mall or wherever can wait. Just wanted to share that and glad I did. I feel better.
Note to self (and Jason): When sick kids are in sight and on the playground, turn around and take Liam somewhere else! When the 'uh oh' commentary pops up in your head, over your head like the little bubble of thought in a comic strip, listen! Intuition is good and there for a reason.
Lesson learned.
Anyway, this is where I'm at today. Home on a cloudy day and trying to make the most of the time and trying to maintain my patience and a positive outlook. Am I being tested? Yes. Will I manage? Absolutely!
Time to get on with the day. I've got a a little boy to care for, a house to clean, a lot of laundry to do, and class to construct. Guess it's a good thing we are without transportation this morning. ;P
Have a great day,
Marcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Clear, Feeling Connected~

Awake and Dreaming

From Wow to Ow