Observing the River and the Way the Water Flows

March 29, 2009
It's been a few days since my last blog.  I feel the last few days have been mixed but full.  Oh, and little challenging too.  Of course, that is the way the river flows, and so I flow over rocks, under bridges, in the light and in the dark guided and held by the shore.  The steady banks of the river lead me on.  
Over the last few days,  I have been thinking about this blog and my life and how it tends toward the yogic side of things, which is appropriate considering that is the life I desire to lead.  However,  I feel it necessary to include the other side of things, the family side of things since that is also part of my life.  One side of the river is held by my family and the other by the practice and both are held steady and guided by Grace so that I stay on the path.
On days when I am feeling like I am uncontained and all over the place, it is nice to know that I have the support of my family, the support of my practice, and the support of the Kula holding me together, containing my soft, sometimes watery edges.
Learning to watch and understand the way of the river.  Learning to travel the path of least resistance.  I am grateful for my family,  the practice, the Kula and the support of Spirit.  
Meandering,
Marcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Away~

A Mother's Plea For Help ~

Big and Wide Open~