Awake and Dreaming
* Artist~ Kelly Rae Roberts* "Our truest life is when we are in our dreams Awake." (~Thoreau) Happy New Year! We are four days into a new year, a new decade. I feel I am at the beginning again as it seems I've been away for a while. The first few days I felt a bit off, a little flat. Must have been the full moon or the underlying expectation of the first day of the new year needing to feel different somehow. I am currently rolling with the days and am experiencing more connection. I definitely notice my mood drops and the emotional waves rise up when I don't take enough time for myself to be alone. Writing in a journal always helps me make that deep connection I crave as does sitting in silence. I am making time to attend more classes, which certainly aids in uplifting and aligning my soul. Things are good. Jason and I took some time to do this writing exercise I got from a book I received for Christmas titled, "Life Lessons~ Mastering the Law of Attr...
Comments
Post a Comment